Monday, March 22, 2010

So, I'm graduated

well, well, it's been about a month since I last posted anything useful to this blog, and I'll tell you why. Finals. Final finals.

Projects include, but are not limited to:


- Business Proposal and Loan Request for theoretical bakery
- Presentation of Materials and handouts (almond glee French macarons) for said Proposal

- final notebook for Dessert and Plating, including some crayon drawings of finished plates that I'm a bit happy with

- final notebook for Wedding and Display Cakes
- Wedding Cake Brochure for theoretical bakery

last, but not leaset, a three tier dummy wedding cake in fondant

this guy, right here:

armadillo cake

bottom tier: armadillos

middle tier: mountains

top tier: black birds flying

topper: caramel tumbleweed

Now that I'm graduated, I'm keeping my dead end job and using my free time to tend the annual vegetable garden and to develop my personal professional style, clean up my work and perfect recipes.

More posting, better posting.

No comments: